Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feb. 7, 2012

Hello Family,

I thought mission life was pretty hectic, but apparently its even crazier at home. I am not sure if I was able to digest everything that happened this past week, but it all sounds very crazy, and sad. Tell Erica, hi from me, and that I am sorry. I hope everything goes well. Isn't it nice to have a testimony of the plan of salvation. Well anyways, i hope that formal February has caught on, and I am honored to participate. Although I am a little disappointed y'all have only caught on now to the thrill of formal.

Well the mission field continues to go well. Bubba did get baptized this Saturday, it was one of the best baptisms that we were able to participate in yet, no thanks to the talk on the Holy Ghost. He continues to be happy with it, and filled with the spirit. The other exciting news is that Anna, has committed to be baptized on the 18th. That is very exciting. And should be a great baptism as well. It has been so cool to see that entire family grow. This past week, we were able to have dinner with them, and than have family scripture study with them afterward. It was so fun, to see all of them have experiences with the scriptures that they never have before. I hope and pray that that will continue, along with their testimonies.

Other than that, we continue to try to work with people, especially all of the recent converts. We are going to try our best to do everything we can to help remain in this gospel, and then just leave the rest up to hour heavenly father.

I love this gospel, and love being a missionary. Especially one with a greenie who is willing to work hard. This week should be our first normal p-day together. It has been a great experience. Thanks for all of your support, and hope that formal February catches fire.

Elder Blake

PS who ever is working on the pea wreath, i would suggest giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment